Atrocious service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lianne3
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Atrocious service

HI we have been a regular user of myob for many years, we are now retiring and trying to end our account.  Your staff were most useful at closing the account, when we eventually got them, your online bots are useless and just make matters worse, and you are now stealing our money, we were told the account had been closed as well as the direct debit but you havent closed that down,  this is the worst service from any company we have ever had and we thought we had ended it but this company doesnt seem to care about its customers.

Someone PLEASE cancel the direct debit or we will be forced to complain formally to our bank and government department related to this.  Get this sorted.

1 REPLY 1
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Re: Atrocious service

Hi @Lianne3 

Welcome to MYOB community forum. 

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I would also recommend you check this help article Cancelling your MYOB subscription - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centre to make your subscription is cancelled.

In case further assistance is required, could you please send me a direct message with the following details.

Serial number:

Primary contact on the account:

Company file name:

Regards

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or