Automated Linked Invoices from Suppliers Not going Tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Alplasco
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Automated Linked Invoices from Suppliers Not going Tray

Hello

Is anyone else notice that the Linked Invoices from MYOB Users/Suppliers Not automatically going the Tray

I think there is a glitch linking invoices from another MYOB user as I'm unable to do so. I have 2 accounts 

When MYOB takes you to the linking page the top business is selected. When you go to select the next business the selection option does not light up. 

All my MYOB Users/Suppliers linked invoices are not going to the tray

I have to maunal send them to the tray & then I have to also put the description in maunal as well

anyone notice the same issue

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Automated Linked Invoices from Suppliers Not going Tray

Hi @Alplasco 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We have not received an update if there is an issue on InTray. In this case, I would suggest Clearing Your AccountRight Cache first. Another thing to check is if you're on 2023.5 (Help >> About MYOB AccountRight).  I would suggest Getting the latest version if you are experiencing some concerns with the software since our team would always make improvements when there's an upgrade. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post