Bank Feed Issue with sale invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BStowell32
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feed Issue with sale invoices

When a customer pays the invoice direct through the MYOB link this payment automatically attaches to the invoice, therefore closing it off. However, it also appears in the bank feed. Now, as it has automatically closed the invoice, what do I do with the transaction in the bank feed? This is what occurs in the Account Right app, however when I switch to browser it doesn't display those duplicates. Is this a application glitch? What should I do to remove the duplicates in the bank feed on the app without affecting everything else? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feed Issue with sale invoices

Hello @BStowell32 

Thank you for your post. 

If these have already been attached to the invoice. What you will be able to do is in the app since these are just appearing, after checking to make sure that they have also been linked in the app, you can confirm that these are just a duplicate. You will need to hide the bank feed transaction. 

You are able to do this by right-clicking on the bank feed and choosing the hide option. 

I have linked our help article on hiding bank feed transactions, providing further detail. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post