Can't print receipts from AR online

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ATConstructions
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can't print receipts from AR online

I'm trying to print a few receipts and I can't find the function anywhere.  The payment has been received and there is a CR number next to the payment but there's nowhere I can see that allows me to print that receipt.  Is there someone that could help me find it?

4 REPLIES 4
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,182 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,182Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Can't print receipts from AR online

Hi @ATConstructions,

Thank you for your post.

In MYOB AccountRight, you can typically print receipts from the Sales or Banking menu. Please refer to this Help article, Printing payment receipts, which has detailed instructions on how to print receipts.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

ATConstructions
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I've tried to explain that there is none of these options available.  I have already read this article and does not help.

ATConstructions
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

sales.pngbanking.png

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,182 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,182Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @ATConstructions,

Thank you for your response.

I'm sorry that I was not able to confirm the product you're using. Are you using an AccountRight or MYOB Business product? The Help article we've provided and you're currently looking at is for AccountRight software, where the ability to print receipts is available. In MYOB Business, which I presume you're using based on the screenshot you've provided, the ability to print or produce receipts is currently not an available feature in the browser version. If you'd like to see that feature, I encourage you to post in our MYOB Business Idea exchange for our developer's review and consideration.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post