Forum Discussion

sova
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Confirm company file

I have problems confirming company file online.  I need a confirmation code. Can you help me?

Thanks

• Hi Amy (sova

Thanks for your post. Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are running an older version of AccountRight then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm then please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• The serial number of the product -  Setup>>Company Information
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
    • The version of the software you are - Help>>About AccountRight
    • If you are on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) - the Company file code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    sova
    Contributing User

I can't confirm company file online now. I only have 11 days left. Can you please me asap?

Thank You

Amy

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi Amy (sova

Thanks for your post. Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are running an older version of AccountRight then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm then please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• The serial number of the product -  Setup>>Company Information
      • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      • The version of the software you are - Help>>About AccountRight
      • If you are on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) - the Company file code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Tina05
        Experienced User

Hello I am having to same issue cannot work out how to PM you