Corrupt Item Data - Reoccurring issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KristieBake
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Corrupt Item Data - Reoccurring issue

We again have stock items that have become corrupt.  Our file has been repaired multipul times with the first time being in May 2021 and yet it continues to happen.  Each time I try to get it repaired it takes hours of my time to even get someone to look at it and then weeks of many more hours of downtime while it is getting repaired and is extreamly frustrating.  I am currently waiting for a response within the Message Us online chat and have been waiting for close to an hour so far.  Calling is not much better as in my experiance I just get put on hold for ever then cut off mid conversation.

Our last case number was 00929584 back in Feb 2022.  Since this repair we have had item become corrupt continually however have managed to work around to avoid contanting MYOB support but now the work around is taking too much time, reducing productivity and increasing risk of errors.

Example attached.

Can someone please contact me and get a case started to get the file repaired again?  Also when will this known issue be repaired?

Capture.PNG
8 REPLIES 8
KristieBake
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Corrupt Item Data - Reoccurring issue

I waited 2 hours online for them to close my chat because I didnt respond to them within 10 minutes!  Now back in the line!

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,866 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,866Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @KristieBake , the item register screen display in the desktop version does have issues. If you run the item register detail report, does that display correctly? Also the browser version is improving all the time, have you tried using that?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

KristieBake
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Mike

This issue isnt just with the item register screen, it is with what is pulling through the auto-builds.  For example we build something that should cost $20 based on purchase prices of all input ingredients and instead it will auto-build at $100 because of this issue.  

As prevously stated this is not the first time we have had this issue, it is a known system error that you continue to not do anything about but causes us so many problems.  Currently we have 18 items that are corrupt.

Maybe look at the last case number I provided to see what the issue is.

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,866 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,866Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @KristieBake , DataWise is an independent MYOB developer and consultancy.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

KristieBake
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Can someone please help?  I have a new case number assigned on the 13/10 but nothing has been done to even start to fix our file.  I continually get disconnected in the online chat and phone.  No-one replies to my emails. And my data is becoming more and more corrupt.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @KristieBake 

Sorry for the delay in response. Did you still need help with this situation?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

KristieBake
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara

Yes I do still need help please.  I contacted MYOB support again on 28 October and they advised that they have escalated it and I would hear from the data repair team within 24 hours but I still haven’t heard from anyone.

My case number is 01150318 which was created on 13 October but still no action has been taken.

Kristie

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @KristieBake 

Thank you for providing that case number. Can I confirm, is your file online? If it is could you send me the following over Private Message:

• Serial number or client ID
  • Account name 
  • First and last name of the primary contact user

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post