Customer receipts won't show up in print queue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
tracy7
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customer receipts won't show up in print queue

I am unable to print customer receipts. I have contacted MYOB help about 20 times. I have changed all customer cards to "to be printed", I ensure that each receipt / payment for the individual invoice has "to be printed " selected. I have tryed clearing the caches. There are no similarities, it doesnt matter if the receipt is for a cash or account customer, for a cash or credit card or direct deposit or cheque payment. Sometimes occasionally, a receipt will show up but mostly they just never make it to the print queue - so we cant print receipts. Every time I call MYOB, I am told they can "run a script" which fixes it, but sometimes only for one receipt! (After I have cleared the hundreds of old ones that appear). Sometimes the script fixes it for a day or so, but it allways goes back to not showing up customer receipts. I am so frustrated !!!! Anyone else have this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Customer receipts won't show up in print queue

Hi @tracy7 

Sorry to hear that you're impacted by this.

We are aware that some receipts do not display in the printing window and our developers are working on fixing this issue permanently. I understand that the workaround of getting the scripts run is not ideal but that has worked for many users to display those receipts.

While we work to fix this permanently, please send us your product serial number and company file name by Private Message when the receipts do not display and we will run those scripts for you. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post