Customising Invoice Forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FelicityP
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customising Invoice Forms

Hi  All

I was wondering if there is an item invoice form that we would be able to customise and be more than one page.  We are wanting to add our standard terms and conditions at the end which on their own is already a page.

The forms I have customised previously are only one page, although if we do use more lines than on one page it goes to a 2nd page, but I don't believe this is what I want to achieve with the addition of our terms and conditions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

F

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Customising Invoice Forms

Hi @FelicityP 

While AccountRight allows for the user to set fields on customise forms to appear on certain pages like the last page, it doesn't allow for the direct ability to customise a second page. It also doesn't allow a custom page to be attached to the form.

Having said that, if you send invoices using the Edit Sales>>Send to>>Email... option, this window allows the user to add an external attachment, such as a PDF of those terms and conditions to accompany the invoice. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post