Delay in sending email

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
K2ESA
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Delay in sending email

We ahve recently started sending email through MYOB.  Although emails are marked as sent or delivered in MYOB it is taking up to 3 to 4 hours to reveive them.

To tset this I sent a dummy invoive from MYOB to myself and didn;t get it for 2 1/2 hours even though it was marked as sent and delivered.

13 REPLIES 13
MYOBsandra
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Delay in sending email

5 hours later still sending email

APM2015
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have had a similar issue but the invvoices are not recieved at all, They are showing as sent but it does not happen.  I have posted this a few days ago but it has not been looked at.   

K2ESA
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

How about a responce MYOB???

Tanialmm
Experienced Cover User
120 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

120Posts

42Kudos

1Solutions

Mine says 'sending' however I know that some are being 'delivered' but it's hard to trust that they are because a few weeks ago invoices that I thought had been delivered were still saying 'sending' and clients hadn't received them. I too would appreciated a response as to why there are always problems with sending emails directly from MYOB.  It is very frustrating.

APM2015
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I certainly would not trust it as this issue seems to happen often.

its always the invoices that will not send. Quotes are sending but there is a delay.

I have called Myob, and was on the phone mostly on hold for 2hrs and 7 minutes, the first person was unable to help. The second well had no idea when it would be fixed.

If only there were that slow in debiting my account for payment! great customer service? great product?

still no response to this tread. !

Deb14
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

48Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having this problem, two days ago, emailing invoices working fine, then yesterday is taking nearly 24 hours to send emails, stayed on "sending" now has changed to "delivered" but invoices have not been delivered, as I have been emailing to myself to ensure they go through, none have been received.  Now when I try to email them all again, it doesn't  even state that I it is sending, nothing at all, and nothing in the sent email listing.  I tried a pay slip this afternoon and it came through, but now will not send them either.

Is anyone at MYOB looking into this, I was going to call in the morning, but I cannot stay on hold for such a long time.  Surely MYOB must see there is a serious problem with their emailing server.

Deb

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi everyone

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these problems.

Can you please try resending all those emails now as it should work? If it doesn't, please send us at least 2 recipient email addresses by Private Message so we can check if something else is blocking the delivery.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Deb14
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

48Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I have tried again this morning to email invoices, also to myself, nothing is coming through.  So I tried emailing the payslips to myself again, and yes, they came through quite quickly to my email address, so there is clearly a real problem with emailing invoices.  As I said Tuesday it was working fine, please address this issue, as it is causing so much stress.

Deb

APM2015
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

Yes I have also tried it again now and Invoices are not sending,  Quotes are being recieved. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post