Electronic Invoice copies

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MezIndustries
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Electronic Invoice copies

Hi

when a couple of clients I look after decided to close their businesses and we therefore stopped there MYOB licence, I first rang MYOB to make sure we would still have access to the invoices attached to purchases. It was confirmed that in fact I would still have access. I have restored a couple of these files and there are no files attached. 

Is this what happens, how to we go in an audit situation.

Manola

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Electronic Invoice copies

Hi @MezIndustries

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed response. 

I understand the need for us to retain all data after we cancel our subscription. From my understanding, I believe we are referring to Intray documents. The Intray feature of AccountRight can only be accessed online. Hence, canceling your subscription will effectively remove your access to these files. Generally, we suggest to our customers to download the data of Intray before the cancellation. If we want to get a copy of the files from Intray in a canceled subscription, please send me us a private message containing the following, so we can request this. 

• Serial number 
  • Full name and email address
  • Company name 
  • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Let us know if you require any other assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
Genreve

MezIndustries
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Genreve

How do I go about downloading the intray documents? I am hoping there is an automated way to do this and that we don't need to download each one individually.

I have a client who has sold a franchise and will be winding up in the next few months, so I will need to take care of this for them.

additionally past clients that closed buisneses post covid, and subscriptions have been cancelled, I may have to take you up on your email below. what is the cost invovolved in doing this for a subscription that has been cancelled.

thank you for your help in this matter.

Manola

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @MezIndustries

Thanks for the response. 

Unfortunately, there is no way to bulk download these files. We will need to manually download each document one by one. For the other businesses that are canceled at this point, we could raise a case to request them to be sent via email. Hence, the request for a private message containing the details from the previous post. 

Feel free to update us with your needed help. We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post