Emailing Customer Receipts

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
cass1906
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing Customer Receipts

Can you please advise if and how we can email receipts to customers?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Emailing Customer Receipts

Hi @cass1906 

At this time, while we do acknowledge there is certainly a need and demand to email receipts from our software it is currently not something that we have any further information on in relation to when that feature will be coming.

When updates are available on this topic they will be posted on Banking: Emailing Receipt option.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

CJST
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

To not have the ability to email receipts to Customers is severly slowing down our productivity.

If we can email Customer Invoices and Statements, why not receipts? Customers expect a receipt.

I was very disappoointed to see after the latest update todaym this function was still missing.

I have to print each invoice as PDF, go into the card file for each customer indiviually and copy the email address to an email and then attach the PDF receipt.

So time consuming.

Please Please Please give us this much needed functionality.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @CJST 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have that experience. The emailing of receipts from AccountRight is something that is actively being considered by our product teams and something that we are looking into for the near future of the product. 

At this stage, we don't have any additional information that we can provide to that enhancement, we don't have an exact timeframe for when the feature will be included in the software, however, it is something that we would like to see and actively looking into the future. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post