Emailing Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RLB
Partner
10 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing Invoices

Hi, I had to upgrade my computer so now I don't have outlook on my computer, it's only windows mail.

I'm using Account Right Live, and When I go to email invoices, it says it's unable to be sent.

I can't use the email direct from Account Right live option, as a majority of the receipiants are government offices and they will only accept pdf invoices from an actual email.  There are about 200 invoices to be sent and I don't really want to save each one to a file then email separately!

Please help, what can I do? 

Thanks

Rachael

1 REPLY 1
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Emailing Invoices

Hi @RLB 

AccountRight can only send out emails in 2 ways:

• Via the installed Outlook software on the computer; OR
  • Using the Online Emailing Service

Without either of these options available; You would need to save the Invoices to PDF and email them manually by logging into a Webmail service like Gmail or Outlook. You can save the Invoices to PDF by opening an Invoice and going to: Send To > Disk and save the PDF.

You can also Print your Invoices to a PDF Printer like Microsoft Print to PDF or CutePDF.

If you had Outlook on another PC but moved to one without Outlook, is there a particular reason you are unable to install Outlook on that machine? You should be able to move the Licence for Office across too. 

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or