Emails Visible When Printing Statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TomGold
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emails Visible When Printing Statements

We have the issue of having some customers without email addresses and so we have to send printed statements. When these get overdue we no longer have invoices printed to let us know which customers need printed statements. I thought it would be quicker if we could see the email column when selecting statements to print, so that I don't have to do the back and forth check between email and print statement pages.

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Emails Visible When Printing Statements

Hi @TomGold 

Thanks for your feedback on this. Alternatively to having the invoices show on both the To be Printed and To be Emailed lists, you could select the preference in the customer card for customers you know you will always need to print the invoice for, to only show in the printed list.

To do this: 

1. Go to Card File > Cards List.
  2. Open a customer card.
  3. Click the Selling Details tab.
  4. Set the Invoice Delivery field to either To be Emailed or To be Printed.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

TomGold
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am talking about statements rather than invoices. You are completely misunderstanding my issue. I want to be able to see whether customers do or don't have email addresses while I am on the print statements screen. There other work arounds I can think of to improve the way statements work, but this is just where it is now.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @TomGold 

Thanks for clarifying the situation further. The email addresses won't appear in the To Be Printed tab of the Print/Email Statements screen.

An alternative would be running the Card Address List report and filtering to show the email address which will show the details for all your customers. 

Hope that helps. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post