Exporting Documents saved in In Tray - AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sassy
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Exporting Documents saved in In Tray - AccountRight

HI

I am wondering if a work around has been created yet for the issue of exporting documents saved in the InTray.

I have a client who will be retiring soon & the software will no longer be required. So many of the accounts payable invoices have been uploaded to the InTray & no hard copy retained. Is there a way of making sure these are not lost when we end the subscription?

It seems crazy to have to download each one individually, especially when a number of them are from suppliers like Bunnings & Reece that are set up to automatically feed into MYOB direct from them?

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,868Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: Exporting Documents saved in In Tray - AccountRight

Hi @sassy , we can extract those attachments via the API. Please send me an email for further details.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Exporting Documents saved in In Tray - AccountRight

Hello @sassy 

Thank you for your question. 

There isn't a way to bulk download the documents within the intray you have to select the individual documents and choose to download them. 

Have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your feedback here too.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post