In Tray forwarding more than one invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Yoko
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

In Tray forwarding more than one invoice

I would be interested to know how those using the In Tray process forwarding emails that contain more than one invoice? Sometimes a supplier sends multiple invoices attached to the one emails as a single 2-3 page PDF. At present I save the invoice as two separate pages onto my desktop & drag each one to the In Tray. It is time consuming & I have to remember to go back & delete them off my desktop.  Does anyone have a better way? Thanks in advance.  Hope this makes sense.

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: In Tray forwarding more than one invoice

Hi @Yoko 

AccountRight will treat each PDF uploaded to the In Tray as a single document and allow for the document to be attached to one transaction.

This does mean that if you are provided with a number of transactions in a single PDF file you would be looking at separating that one PDF into those individual transactions before uploading to the In Tray.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Yoko
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Yanike_S 

Yes.  That is how I am processing the pdf's.  I just wondered if there was a more efficient way of saving them as individual documents.

Thanks

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @Yoko 

As I mentioned before, AccountRight will treat each PDF uploaded to the In Tray as a single document and allow for the document to be attached to one transaction.

So if there are multiple transactions in a single PDF file you would have to separate one PDF into those individual transactions before uploading to the In Tray. I recommend using a PDF splitter tool, there are many free options available online.

I am not aware of a more efficient way of saving them as individual documents.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post