Intray not allowing some scanned invoices in

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WendySmithfield
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Intray not allowing some scanned invoices in

I cannot move a pdf into the intray. I have tried swiping the email and the attachment separately. I also printed and scanned. Myob will not allow me to move this invoice to the intray.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Intray not allowing some scanned invoices in

Hi @WendySmithfield 

Documents you are wishing to be uploaded to your In Tray can be dragged into the In Tray by an external window like Windows Explorer and dropped into the In Tray window in AccountRight. Help Article: Working with In Tray documents: Adding documents to your In Tray has an example of that process. Note: Dragging and dropping is only one of the methods of upload - emailing to your company file's In Tray email address OR browsing to the file in-product are others.

We are aware that some clients can impact a situation where documents dragged from an Outlook message will not upload through the drag and drop method. This is something that we have passed onto the required team, however, early indication does tend to indicate it's an environmental error relating to Outlook storage of those documents.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post