Inventory

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BDS09
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Inventory

I have amended several sale invoices to reflect the correct item sold. When I check the history of the item in the inventory section, it is still saying I have not sold any for the 2021 fy. I adjusted a purchase for this fy and it adjusted the purchase side but not the sale side so it still looks like I have not sold any? The only changes I made was to change the sale from a service layout to an item layout and selected the item we sold. Initially when I checked the history for the item it said I had purchased 5, sold none. We had bought 7 and sold 7. Now the history says I have bought 7 and sold none?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Inventory

Hi @BDS09 

Sorry to see that no one has offered their assistance with your query.

Based on some testing and what you have indicated, you may have been impacted by a situation we have encountered with company files stored online and the history of records. When you update a recorded invoice, such as updating the layout, the records of that change are not accurately reflected in the history of the records. As such, when you review that history it may show as no items have been sold when there is an invoice recording the selling of those items.

This has been something that we have reported to the required team in the past and is yet to have a resolution in place. In saying that, to avoid this situation occurring we do recommend removing the invoice, rather than changing the layout, and then reprocessing correctly. This will ensure that the history of those records is correctly captured.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post