Invoice Custom Form

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Legion
Trusted User
27 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

27Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice Custom Form

Hi 

I have two questions.

1) I am modifying an existing form which appears to have a text box (I'm not sure it is a text box) which I would like to delete.  For other boxes when I hover over the box the cursor changes to a cross with arrows which allows me to move the box. This box however changes to a cursor which allows me to enter text. I note that if if click select all the box does not highlight like all the other items on the page. How do I select the box? Is there a way to cycle through the contect til I get to the item to be deleted? 

2) When formating the form I can see the page contect and the margin at the bottom of the page. When I go to Print Preview or generate an invoice print job I see/prints a square at the bottom of the page. How do I remove the square from the print?

MYOB Invoice Form 1.jpg
MYOB Invoice Form 2.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice Custom Form

Hi @Legion 

These problems can occur if you had a saved form from AccountRight v19 and you're trying to customise that. This is because some old fields from v19 form are no longer compatible with the latest version. Therefore, the best way of fixing this would be by starting a new form from one of the given templates and customising that. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Legion
Trusted User
27 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

27Posts