Invoice Formatting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Maisie23
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice Formatting

Please can you tell me how to make Headers within the text of an invoice which are bold and underlined. 

We want clearly defined Sections and Sub Totals but want to format them so they stand out BOLD and are underlined. Can we do this in MYOB?

If so please can you tell me how ? 

It is not immediately obvious?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
LisaTerese
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice Formatting

Hi Maisie23

Have you Customised your preferred invoice within MYOB AccountRight?

If not, if you go to Setup in the top ribbon, and from the dropdown box select Customise Forms.

Select Invoices and a range of forms will be displayed.  Choose you preferred Layout option, and this will allow you to add business logo/photo-image, and also to choose required font, bold/underlined, column headings, with or without GST pricing and more.

This process can take time and once you work out how to navigate throught the form, it will become easier.

Once you Save the completed invoice, you can then name it as you require and then choose this invoice as your preferred invoice template when printing and/or emailing invoices - or select the new saved invoice in the Customer card under the Selling Details tab.

I do hope that this is what your question is referring to, and that my reply may assist in some small way.

Cheers

Lisa

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Invoice Formatting

hi @Maisie23 

Thanks for your post. 

I have tried it on my end and I can able to underline and bold the subtotal and it works You just need to highlight on the word that you want to make it bold or underlined to make the option available.  You can check on this Help Article: Personalizing Invoices for more information on how you can do the process. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post