Job Profit & Loss - Cash Basis

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Flinders
Contributing Cover User
25 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Job Profit & Loss - Cash Basis

I am running a Job Profit & Loss reports - this is obviosuly on an accrual basis.

Is there a way this can be run on a cash basis like a normal P&L? 

Further to this after speaking to MYOB there isnt a CASH job report.

Can I do a custom payables reports showing paid date and job number? I am trying to show what supplier invoices were paid in a certain month for a certain job and compare this to the job income..  I have checked and am unable to find this. thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Job Profit & Loss - Cash Basis

Hi @Flinders 

There is no direct report in the software that would return these results. An alternative would be producing two reports and sending them to Excel, to combine the results, the first being the Purchases [Supplier Detail] report (Reports>>Purchases>>Supplier). You will need to add in the Job no and due date fields to that report.

For the Paid date, you would be looking into the Supplier Payments History report (Reports >>Purchases >>Supplier payments). You would need to cross-reference the PO NO. on that report with that of the  Purchases [Supplier Detail] report to get the payment date. 

Please feel free to post should you have further queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post