MYOB Online missing customers in the drop down box of the sales /invoices screen

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nicky78
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Online missing customers in the drop down box of the sales /invoices screen

When we go to search for a customer in the drop down box on the sales/invoices screen some customers are missing.  If you hit the arrown on the drop down the list only goes up to 'G' in the alphabet, anything after this is missing.  I tried typing the cutomers name in the box and it still doesn't appear. 

Hoping someone can help?

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: MYOB Online missing customers in the drop down box of the sales /invoices screen

Hi @Nicky78 

Can you please confirm if the customers are appearing in other windows, for example, Find Transactions>>Card>>Customer Name and if the cards are active in the card file ? If yes, please clear AccountRight cache and let me know if they appear then ?

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Nicky78
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Online missing customers in the drop down box of the sales /invoices screen

I can not find the item 'Find Transactions' in the web browser version?  The destop version has no problems at all showing all of my customers, it's only when I an on the web browser version that the customer dropdown box only shows upto G.  Yes I have cleared the cache and still no better.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @Nicky78 

Thanks for clarifying. Can you try opening the browser version on another computer or on your phone and check if the same issue still exists? I would also recommend trying another browser as sometimes there can be caching issues with a specific browser causing such problems. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Nicky78
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I currently use Google Chrome as my defualt browser.  I opened MYOB using Edge and still have the same problem, also tried it with a different user login and still having the same issue.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @Nicky78 

Please send me your product serial number and screenshot of the drop down window by Private Message, and I'll investigate this further. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post