MYOB subscription

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RHG1
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB subscription

We are currently paying for 5 subscriptions, all with the same description on the invoice, "MYOB Accountright Live Plus Recurring Subscription". We would like to cancel two of them. I know the difference at our end by the names of the files but I can't cancel them online. How can I relay this to the support team and ensure that the correct subscrptions are cancelled?. The subscriptions are too expensive to keep paying for something we don't use.

I have tried resolving this query on the phone but the customer service person I spoke to couldn't help and told me that they would get someone to call me back. This didn't happen.

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: MYOB subscription

Hi @RHG1

Thanks for reaching out. 

What we could do to ensure that the subscription that we request to cancel would be the correct one, would be to provide the Company file ID of the file (Help > About MYOB AccountRight) on the request. Here is the help article Cancelling your MYOB subscription that would serve as a guide on cancelling your subscription. 

If you have any concerns or question feel free to let us know. We are happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post