MYOB support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MaroniteV
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB support

Is there any alternative way to contact MYOB support besides this forum? Is it only me who is frustrated by the response time from MYOB?

If this doesn't improve, I am in the stage to think about moving to another software.

Where can I give ratings to MYOB? is a 0 rating available? 

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,867 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,867Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: MYOB support

Hi @MaroniteV , at this time of year (financial and payroll year end), the support channels are all overloaded, so delays are inevitable. Other accounting software will experience the same.

You can obtain support via this forum, via phone or via chat. When I last tested all 3, chat won, but not by much. However, the operator did solve my problem. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,399 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,399Posts

116Kudos

272Solutions

Re: MYOB support

Hi @MaroniteV 

Thank you so much for your post and Feedback. We are focused on providing a great experience to our customers and will be always available to provide you support when you need it. We have made support easy and accessible via self-help portals and Live Chat. Furthermore, you are always welcome to post your issue here on the Community Forum and one of us we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post