Missing invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
IfYouSeekAmy
Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Missing invoice

I just entered an invoice from our supplier now. After entering all their invoices, I reconcile with their statement, somehow one of the invoices I just entered is not showing up in MYOB. So i thought maybe I missed it out, but when i try to enter the invoice again the warning message shows saying that this invoice has already been entered. But when i check the purchase register i cannot find this invoice anywhere. I searched using the invoice number, no luck, searched using the Purchase No - still no luck. I widened the dates to search in - no luck

Please help. I seem to encountering a lot of problems with MYOB accountright nowadays

Capturez.PNG
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Missing invoice

Hi @IfYouSeekAmy 

If you go to Find Transactions>>Bills you have the option to Search by PO No. This will allow you to enter in the relevant purchase order number in to see if that number has been used and if the used the relevant transaction associated with that. 

It should be noted that purchase orders will be listed in the Find Transactions window search list but as no accounts are associated with the order then it doesn't show the transaction. However, it should be listed in the Purchase Register for that supplier in the Orders or All purchases tabs.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

IfYouSeekAmy
Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Missing invoice

I have no idea why I attached that in my post. Was the wrong one, anyway! i found my invoice! it was dated 19/12/2020 -__- arghhh. thanks for the assistance though

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post