Forum Discussion

moosh
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

No Invoices for MYOB Subscription

Hi, we are being (correctly) charged monthly for our MYOB subscription, however we are no longer receiving the emailed invoice. When I look under the "My Invoices" area within my.myob it does not show an invoice after the one for January 2022. I think I had downloaded the February invoice previously however it no longer appears (also note that it started with a 2- if that is making a difference to the process or visibility?). We have just been charged for March and need to match an invoice to this please.

Could you please advise what is going on; how can we be charged without invoices being generated or available?

Thank you

Hamish

• Hi moosh 

All your future invoices can now be accessed from MyAccount. MyAccount can be accessed using this link or from the company menu within your software. In order to view the past bills, Click Bills and this will bring up the details about the latest bill and the billing history of all previous invoices, paid & outstanding. 

Please let me know if you have further questions on this. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi moosh 

All your future invoices can now be accessed from MyAccount. MyAccount can be accessed using this link or from the company menu within your software. In order to view the past bills, Click Bills and this will bring up the details about the latest bill and the billing history of all previous invoices, paid & outstanding. 

Please let me know if you have further questions on this. 

moosh
      Experienced User

Thank you, I'll update my links to use this new location. It would be worthwhile looking at whether the old my.myob could redirect to this too.

I should also have added, since this change we also no longer receive the invoice via email each month.

Thanks again, cheers

Hamish