Professional Invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Stacey21
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Professional Invoice

I have always used the professional invoice in MYOB Account Right.  I went in to view my MYOB file in the browser version however decided the desktop works best for me.  However now when I send invoices from my desktop verion they are sending as service and item invoices with no description using the online invoice format.  I haven't changed anything in my desktop file but seem unable find why the invoice format has changed for sending them?  They are prepared as professional and I am using my customised template.  I know the online version doesn't support professional invoices however why has it changed my desktop version?  Can anyone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Professional Invoice

Hi @Stacey21 

Thanks for your post. 

I have tested this in my software with a client who had professional layout set up and creating an invoice in the browser version didn't change that setting for me. It also appeared as a professional invoice when I sent it to myself.

You can adjust the layout of the invoices back to professional in your desktop version when you click on Layout. Alternatively, use the Sales Easy Setup Assistant to set a default sale layout for all new customer cards (Setup menu > Easy Setup Assistant > Sales > Layout). You can also set a customer-specific layout in the Selling Details tab of a customer’s card.

Let me know how you are creating these invoices and where the invoice format has changed for you.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post