Ship To field option on Sales Invoices when using Web Brower

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pricestruck
2 Posts
User

2Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Ship To field option on Sales Invoices when using Web Brower

I need to add and edit the 'ship to' fields for customers when creating invoices without having to create a new customer each time.  I have a customer card called 'Cash Sales' but then edit/add the customers details etc to the Ship To Field so that i don't have to create numerous customer cards for every customer that purchases from us.  The majority of our sales are 95% one off purchases and only 5% require customer cards for 30 day trading  accounts.

I have been doing this on the desktop version of Accounting Right Plus and am I currently trialling the Web Browser version.  A this stage this is the only thing stopping me from converting over to the Web Browser.

Is the option to add and edit 'Ship To"' details when creating a sales invoice going to be made possible in the Web Browser version in the future please?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Ship To field option on Sales Invoices when using Web Brower

Hi @pricestruck 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

At the moment, the only way to edit the shipping details is through the customer's details. In that case, you will need to create a customer as well. I do think it is a great idea to be able to edit when creating an invoice. Our Product Ideas Board is open to feature requests. You may post your idea here so others can vote for it as well.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post