10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

invoice bouncing

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-"JunkMail rejected -
mail178-24.suw51.mandrillapp.com [198.2.178.24]:59177 550 is in an
RBL:
Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?198.2.178.24"

Because of the problems MYOB was experiencing yesterday, I chalked it up to something to do with that problem. so I tried again today.

Today the error message today reads: Diagnostic-Code: rejected

the email address I am sending to is ******

*edited post due to sensitive information posted publicly ^PR

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: invoice bouncing

Hi @marcus_a,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in my response.

Generally, a rejected diagnostic code indicates that the email has been rejected at the recipient's end. After checking, I can confirm that the email is not blacklisted on our end. I recommend trying to send an invoice to yourself. This will allow you to verify the email address from which the email is being sent. Once you have this information, you can provide it to the recipient. This will enable them to whitelist it against any anti-spam systems they have in place, as well as add it to their email address book.

By having the email whitelisted and included in their address book, it should help to prevent the email from being incorrectly marked as spam.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

marcus_a
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I've tried 4 times and it is rejected. It's not hitting their mailbox.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @marcus_a,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that you're experiencing issues with your emails being rejected and not reaching the recipient's mailbox. This can be frustrating, and I'm here to assist you.

Could you please confirm if you've tried to send emails to your personal mail to see if it'll work fine? If so, please confirm from the recipient's end to whitelist accountright.myob.com from spam. Additionally, ensure the recipient's email address is correct. A rejected code generally indicates that the email is being rejected by the recipient's end or that the recipient's email is incorrect.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post