service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Louisev_v4
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

service

Just received notification that MYOB have reduced their services by disconnecting us from real people and providing online non human help - the new and fantastic "help yourself" accounts and billing service was framed as .......

Giving the gift of customisation, flexibility, and ability to self-serve, without needing to pick up a phone – to bring you the answers you need, faster.

This bit of nonsense was straight out marketing and PR 101 i.e. no substance.  Of course there was no ability to provide feedback directly as it was from a noreply email. 

MYOB - the reason people contact you for help is they can't find the answers online.  

1 REPLY 1
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,535 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,535Posts

67Kudos

125Solutions

Re: service

Hi @Louisev_v4 

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. I'm happy to assist you, may I know what's your concern? so we can provide you a better solution to your issues.

Also, if you want to provide feedback, you can go to our website Contact us | MYOB at Feedback and complaints section.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post