update Selling price

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Learoy
Experienced Cover User
46 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

46Posts

53Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

update Selling price

I want to update the sales price of a number of inventory items. I have read about the option of importing the sale price of items from excel by exporting them first, updating them & importing them back into MYOB.

Is it possible to update the Selling Price of items from only a particular supplier?

I have exported all the inventory items into excel then modified it to one particular supplier. Does anyone know if I import this file will it cause any issues with our data?

Regards,

Lea 

1 REPLY 1
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,039 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,039Posts

919Kudos

640Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: update Selling price

Hi @Learoy 

FYI a bad import cannot be un-done - so always take a backup or practice first on a copy of your file. 

After exporting, you can remove rows for items you don't want to update. This will not affect existing items. 

In the import file ensure the amount columns are formatted as 1234.45 rather than $1,234.45 - the later will cause an import error.

Also take care and on step 3 of the import assistant under 'If data you are importing already exists in this company file' select 'Update existing data'. 

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post