Sample Clearwater files expired

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
John_Dinning
Trusted User
71 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

71Posts

15Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sample Clearwater files expired

Hi All,

This is not strictly an API issue, but I need Clearwater sample files to test my app and today mine expired.

There is a link to download samples.zip which should contain suitable files but these seem to be for AccountRight version 2022.9 which has not been released yet so will not open. I need files for 2022.8.

Is anyone else having this problem?

FYI The link to download the sample files is on this page:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=21828200&_ga=2.44907233.451216931.1665017401...

In the meantime, does anyone have a working Clearwater_Premier_AU.myox file they could send me please?

11 REPLIES 11
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Sample Clearwater files expired

Hi @John_Dinning 

We have been made aware that the sample company files (Clearwater) have expired. This is something that we have passed across to the required team to ensure that they are aware and to ensure that we have a plan for those files going forward.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

John_Dinning
Trusted User
71 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

71Posts

15Kudos

6Solutions

Thank you Steven,

I have just been sent new 2022.8 Clearwater files by your support.

Kind regards,

John.

MitchellH
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M ,

Would you please have support send me the new 2022.8 Clearwater files as you did with @John_Dinning . I am in Australia. Will the 2022.8 Clearwater file only be available for 3 months? If so, would we need to wait until v2022.9 or is there another solution to extend The Clearwater term? Thank you.

Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
103 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

103Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

Can you please send me the latest Clearwater file as well please.  I have a new client meeting tomorrow 10 am and need to demo ARL and business essentials.   Currently I have expired version.  

Thank you 

Previously CloudMindAcc
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Everyone

Help Article: Using the sample company files has been updated to include the Clearwater/sample company files for AccountRight 2022.9. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MitchellH
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M , thank you so much for this. I have two accounts/payroll trainees who need this for their studies over the next 12 months. Just some clarification: Does each new AccountRight version re-start the 90 days before Clearwater is locked? If not, is there any other way to create a Demo Company that is not Clearwater?

Thank you again for your help.

Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
103 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

103Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

Thanks @Steven_M  legend as always 

Previously CloudMindAcc
Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
103 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

103Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

@MitchellH I actually purchased at extra file and put it online once so I could demo and train all the online features like in/tray etc.  At least this way it will never expire 🙂Cost of subscription of course though.  I think I might do this again now myself 

Previously CloudMindAcc
MitchellH
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sample Clearwater files expired-one more small issue

Hi @Steven_M ,

I can now access Clearwater in V 2022.9. One remaining small probem. I sign in as Administrator (no PW). I have tried to setup 2 other users so they can use Clearwater for their studies. These users have their name as username, no PW and I have tried giving them access to most features, and then tried Adminstrator access. When they sign in it tells them they have no access. When they attempt sign on they get a message telling they can't (not the expiry message). Why is that and how can I fix it?

Thank you once again. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post