Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

BPAY surcharge

6Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
User
New
New

Hi

When is MYOB going to give us the option of adding a surcharge to an invoice paid by BPAY or letting us remove that option of payment- it is a serious and expensive oversight!

8 Comments
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@MicheleMichel wrote:

Hi

When is MYOB going to give us the option of adding a surcharge to an invoice paid by BPAY or letting us remove that option of payment- it is a serious and expensive oversight!

i agree.....weve been caught out a few times. Man Frustrated

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @MicheleMichel, and @LCrowhurst,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.  

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I recommend showing your support here on the AccountRight Idea Exchange titled "Online Payments: BPay Surcharge." This is where we will also share any future updates related to this topic. Your support can make a significant difference. 

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you!
Regards,
Earl

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@Earl_HD wrote:

Hi @MicheleMichel, and @LCrowhurst,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.  

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I recommend showing your support here on the AccountRight Idea Exchange titled "Online Payments: BPay Surcharge." This is where we will also share any future updates related to this topic. Your support can make a significant difference. 
Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you!
Regards,
Earl

hi Earl

were using MYOB Business not AR...is there the same for business?

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @LCrowhurst 

My apologies. Here's the Online payment surcharge invoice line item for Essentials. 

Thank you!
Earl

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@Earl_HD wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

My apologies. Here's the Online payment surcharge invoice line item for Essentials. 

Thank you!
Earl

that doesnt seem to be the same thing as whats mentioned in this postMan Frustrated

Yvette11
3 Posts
User

@MicheleMichel wrote:

Hi

I agree, BPAY is incredibly expensive.

Would be nice to be able to choose which online payments we would like to offer, rather than an all or none approach.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Yvette11,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

We recognize the significance of this feature for you, and we have already forwarded this request to the relevant team. It may be considered for inclusion in a future update. Thank you for your understanding.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

Think1
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User

I agree!  It's getting beyond a joke - time to complain to feedback@myob.com and ACCC.