Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll reports to be sorted by SURNAME

1Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN AN UPDATE IN HOW PAYROLL REPORTS ARE SORTED IN BUSINESS ONLINE VERSION.  NO BUSINESS SORTS BY FIRST NAME, ANYONE IN BUSINESS WOULD KNOW THAT. HOW RIDICULOUS

6 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Sue_Ashby

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum.

We thank you for your effort in sharing your suggestions and feedback with us. We understand the importance of your concern for the payroll reports to be sorted by surname and we apologize that you are facing issues due to the absence of this functionality. We are grateful for your patience, and we truly value your contributions to our community. Please be assured that we will pass along your request and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

Poolies
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

I'm not sure who authorised this upgrade but it wasn't a Bookkeeper or Wages Clerk.  No alpha sequence on pay report, a fundimental BASIC function.

Smartly are a great Payroll system I was only staying on this one as it was in situ when I started the job, considering all historic reports and old payslips are defunct... we may look at changing.

1300HOTAIR
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Totally agree - Its a 101 rule - no filing is done using the first name ALWAYS the surname - it cannot be that difficult to fix 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @ALl,

Thank you for your message, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We've taken note that this particular function isn't currently available in our system. Rest assured, we'll be passing this along to the relevant team for further review and for future consideration. Your patience is greatly appreciated, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,

Earl

Julia_Berkhout
Super Partner
326 Posts
Super Partner
any update on when this "Upgrade" is to be done. It should never have been changed to first name order to begin with
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL,

Currently, this matter has been forwarded to our development team for future consideration. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any additional questions, and we will gladly assist you.

Regards,
Earl