Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Changing the Customer on an Invoice

Experienced User

11Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

Really need to be able to change the customer once an invoice has been saved in Myob Business. It seems that Myob has taken a step backwards in not allowing you to edit the customer in the Business subscripotopns but you can in AccountRight. 

8 Comments
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for your suggestion. Your idea/feedback has been passed to the relevant team.

Erica_W
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

I agree. We used to be able to do this pre upgrade. This facility needs to come back. Thankyou

CohunaAutoElec
4 Posts
User

I absolutely agree, it is totally a pain in the backside! 

bnwicks
1 Post
User

++ feature is critical to have.

Any timeline if/when this might be addressed?

Think1
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User

Yes!! This is driving us crazy - have no idea why such a bad change was made in the upgrade.  It makes zero sense.  Please change it back ASAP.

HBS3400
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

Didn't think you could in account right I've never been able to. Not once you save it. 

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, thank you for sharing your helpful insights and feedback about this feature with the Community Forum. It is great to see that you are sharing some features that will help you to improve your workflow. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we will make sure that we pass on your feedback to the relevant team. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Jo6030
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree it is absolutely ridiculous that they have removed this option!!!!! But then so are so many others things since the "upgrade" so frustrating and so much more time consuming with this and many others areas 😖

They should be trying to make using MYOB easier another harder and more time consuming 😡