Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accounts Receivable with Tax Report not loading

I am using MYOB Business Pro and am unable to produce the following report as at 30/06/2023. 

The only date unable to produce receivables reconciliation with taxrange I can produce is  up to October 2022.

https://reports.myob.com/#/au/62ca64ab-cd99-4d24-b0f6-4b4ee7900768/receivablesReconciliation

Screenshot_19-4-2024_173037_reports.myob.com.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
DKK01
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accounts Receivable with Tax Report not loading

Additional information regarding previous post!

The only date range I am able to produce receivables reconciliation with taxrange I can produce is  up to October 2022.

I have attached a copy of a previous post that had a similar issue and was given an answer to fixed the issue but there is no mention in the post as to how the issue was fixed. 

It would be greatly appreciated if a MYOB Support member could please private message me so as to remedy this issue promptly.

Thank you

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @DKK01

Welcome to our Community Forum! We appreciate the screenshots you've provided.

Based on the screenshots, you likely import your invoices to your application. Generally, this error message is often caused by the presence of pipe characters (|) in the invoice numbers (e.g., abc|123).

To resolve this, I recommend checking your invoices and removing any pipe characters from the invoice numbers. This should likely rectify the problem.

If the issue persists after making these changes, please provide the last 4 digits of your serial number. We'll investigate this matter further.

Should you need additional assistance or have other concerns, feel free to start a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve 

DKK01
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

There is no Importing of Invoices being used. All Invoices are manual entered.

I have checked all of the entered Invoices numbers to check for any pipe characters (|) in the invoice numbers (e.g., abc|123).

I can confirm there are not any Pipe Characters. This is the structure of our Invoice numbers 00002628.

Can I please have further assistance to rectify this issue.

Last four digits of Serial Number are 8970.

Thank you

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi @DKK01,

Thanks for your response. I've implemented an online script on your file to address this issue. To ensure it takes effect smoothly, I recommend logging out first, clearing your browser's cache and history, and then logging back in.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

DKK01
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi  Earl_HD

I have complete the clearing of the cache and logged out and back in and am still unable to produce the Accounts Receivable with Tax Report.

Thank you

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,039 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,039Posts

919Kudos

640Solutions

Hi @DKK01 

I know that with Accountright some users cannot generate the Receivables with Tax Report when there are a large number of invoices in the file (regardless of invoice status). This is due to how the process is coded - MYOB processes every invoice in the file. I have seen reports that take over 5 hrs to generate when using desktop software. Online this would crash or timeout. The solution with Accountright is to use the Receivables Reconciliation report instead. This is coded to process only outstanding invoices and is therefore much quicker.

I know you are not using AccountRight, however suggest you try the same. Is there a specific reason you are using the Receivables with Tax report? Perhaps the info you need can be generated another way.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi @DKK01,

Thanks for your response. Another workaround is to, when running the report, navigate to the Accounts tab and review the chart of accounts to check if any header accounts are mistakenly listed as detail accounts under another header account.

If you find such instances, ensure that the chart of accounts displays the correct hierarchy and update the accounts to point to the appropriate header account. Additionally, in some cases, exporting the account list and then reimporting it without making any changes has resolved issues with reports failing to load for the year.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

DKK01
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I've completed all of the previous post suggestion to no avail. 

I am using MYOB Business Pro and am unable to produce the Accounts Receivables with Tax report as at 30/06/2023. 

The only date I can produce the Accounts Receivables with Tax report up to is 31/12/2022!

You mentioned in a earlier post:

"I've implemented an online script on your file to address this issue."   As I am not knowledgable of what this actually means, and as none of the suggestions have worked, can I please ask you to please esculate this issue so as to have it remedied promptly. 

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post