Forum Discussion

DerekR
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

unable to process BAS in MYOB Practice

When will we be able to lodged BAS/ IAS through MYOB Practice again? For the last week or so, when i have tried to prepare a BAS/ IAS i keep getting this message "We’ve encountered an error. Form fields are disabled until we’ve resolved the issue. Check back again later – if the issue persists, contact MYOB support".

When will this issue be fixed?

• Our IT found the issues, our clocks were not in sync with what the ATO use. So we have now sync our times and are able to now process BAS in the MYOB Practice. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DerekR 

How did you get on with that enquiry? If you are still requiring further assistance do let us know.

DerekR
      Contributing User

Still unable to process or prepare BAS via the MYOB Practice. Do have our IT looking into it to see if it is our side is the issue

• Hi DerekR 

So far, we haven't had had any reports/outages with online BAS.   

I would like to point out the error you are getting "We’ve encountered an error. Form fields are disabled until we’ve resolved the issue....”

We have had reports from some clients mentioning the above error when trying to validate/lodge. After some investigation, it was isolated to the practice/users broswer proxy setting – most commonly with websocket being blocked by their internet’s proxy settings. This finding was passed to and resolved by their IT to adjust the proxy settings and enable websocket connection. (Most browser errors can be found via F12 > Console tab)

Hopefully this will be useful for your IT to know too.

Regards,

Sandy
    Client Support Representative

DerekR
      Contributing User

Our IT found the issues, our clocks were not in sync with what the ATO use. So we have now sync our times and are able to now process BAS in the MYOB Practice. 

Sandy_C
        MYOB Staff

Hi DerekR 

Thanks for the update and letting us know. Glad to see it working for you now.

Cheers,

Sandy
        Client Support Representative