LouiseRR
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll - Record and Report error

I can't get my payroll to record and report to IRD.

I keep getting the error 

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: e0568216-91a3-4f67-8b9f-bb2d2d8bf84e.

I talked to someone yesturday and they said it wasn't just me and its being worked on.  But this is 24 hours later and the payroll still won't record and report! Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,431Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: Payroll - Record and Report error

Hi, @LouiseRR

Thanks for your post.

Are you still experiencing issues when recording and reporting your payroll? If yes, please refer to the possible workarounds below.

• Log out and clear your browser cache. Think of it like cleaning out your digital dust bunnies. Just log out, clear your browser cache (it's usually in your settings), and then log back in.
  • Try a different browser: If clearing the cache doesn't work, sometimes using a different browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari can help.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

LouiseRR
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Thanks for replying but no this didn't work.  This is the same solution as the MYOB support on the phone tried.

I was told I would hear back when they solved the background problem as I wasn't the only one but I didn't hear back via email or phone and was running out of time to file to IRD after 2 working days.

In the end I deleted the weeks payroll and re-entered from scratch and it worked and recorded and sent.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,431Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Hi, @LouiseRR

Thank you for your response.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the promised follow-up. It's commendable that you took the initiative to resolve the issue by deleting the weeks' payroll and re-entering it from scratch. It must have been a time-consuming and challenging task, but I'm glad to hear that it worked in the end. 

If there's anything else you need assistance with or if you have further concerns, please feel free to create a post again. We're here to help in any way we can.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post