Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll

Hi,

I've installed my paroll on another computer but am getting the attached message, I have re installed the latest version but am still getting tis error.

I can't find a telephone number to phone for help, which is a pity and frustrationg.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Screenshot 2023-12-18 110704.png
5 REPLIES 5
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Payroll

Hi @Chezz22 ,

Thank you for your post. 

Regarding your concern, when you install MYOB Payroll it puts a series of files in the Temp Folder for your user profile. Please try to uninstall, delete the payroll folders, then reinstall. Make sure you have a backup, but you should not need to delete the folder in docs where your data is. Just delete the program folders. 

Please feel free to post again if you still need assistance with this, We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Chezz22
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I have not be able to resolve this. I have deleted and reinstalled the software from MYOB downloads on the web, deleted the files on my conputer, restored numerous times. I've even asked our computer guru to help but every time we still the the 1241 version.

Are you able to send me the correct version 2023.1.1243?

Thanks,

Cheryl

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,924Posts

719Kudos

363Solutions

Hi @Chezz22 

I have found in some client computers where there was two different loctions where Payroll was installed. Both needed to be deleted to be able to do a fresh install to get the right version installed. I searched anything myob in the C drive to find other folders. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Chezz22,

Thank you so much @jenniek, for sharing your insights into the issue. For an added information, you will need to download the payroll version:

You can follow these steps:

1. Create a back up then uninstall the payroll
  2. Re-install using this link only.
  3. To post journals from the previous weeks, go to tools menu >> create journals then you will have a list of pay runs that you can tick or untick to make sure you are only posting the specific weeks you need to.

Note:

Once you reinstalled and no data found in the file  you will need to restore your latest backup to pull through data then post journals. 

Create a Back up:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/suppr/Creating+a+backup?searchfacet=support:help&searchterm=resto...

Restoring a Back up

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/suppr/Restoring+your+company+file

Feel free to post again if you require further assistance with this. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Chezz22,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern about your Payroll. If you still need assistance with this or if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to assist you.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post