Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

The bankfile created by the payroll programme is now a DBK file instead of a txt file like it used to be, but it seems that my bank (Westpac NZ) does not accept this type of file. How can I sort this

• Hi MiltonPharmacy,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, I suggest choosing the format of your import file by editing or creating a new import profile on the Westpac website. Then choose the CSV format, as this is compatible with the DBK format.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MiltonPharmacy,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, I suggest choosing the format of your import file by editing or creating a new import profile on the Westpac website. Then choose the CSV format, as this is compatible with the DBK format.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess