Forum Discussion

MikeG1
MYOB Moderator
11 days ago

Scheduled maintenance

Hello everyone, please be advised. 
We’re doing system maintenance between Friday 10 May 5pm (AEST) and Sunday 12 May 5pm (AEST). During this time, you may experience service interruptions. Keep track via the Status Hub. 

5 Replies

Merry2
    Experienced User

Hi - that is a long, long time to be doing system maintenance during a very busy period.  Could you please be more specific about the extent of the "service interruptions".  There are a lot of us, I'm sure, who work nights and weekends too.

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Merry2 , thanks for the message.
      More information on the maintenance and areas of the product that may be affected can be found on status hub.
      Specifically our post here > https://status.myob.com/maintenances/106731

There is definitely no good time to complete maintenance, but generally Mon - Fri are best avoided. As such, the weekend was our best opportunity to complete the work.

Merry2
        Experienced User

Hi, obviously I understand the need to do maintenance on a weekend vs weekdays (although why not week nights) - but the whole weekend?  I read the status hub.  So by file activations and confirmations, are you saying that we will be unable to access files at all?  My experience is that when MYOB are doing updates, it will ask you to confirm a file