Forum Discussion

Maria_Mullane
Contributing Partner
6 years ago

MYOB Advanced / Payroll integrations

Hi all

Has anyone developed intgrations with either Pay Global or IMS Payroll - to any extent?  To be clear, I'm asking because it’s not only the payroll $$ that we might need to move between the 2 systems; it could be timesheet data, employee information, etc.  I just want to know what's out there, if anything.

Thanks,

Maria  :)

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Maria_Mullane 

There is currently no API for PayGlobal, speaking to their professional serives team they currently use SQL Integration Services to connect 2 systems together, such as Deputy and PayGlobal. So in summary it is possible but you would need to engage with PayGlobal Professional Services team to deliver.

I can introduce you to the PayGloabl Solutions Delivery Manager if required.

IMS has some integrations, see https://www.imspayroll.co.nz/integration/accounting-integration/ but I am unsure if they have an API and if not could they do similar to PayGlobal. I will speak to the IMS team tomorrow and hopefully have an answer tomorrow for you.

CarlBrooks
      Former Staff

Hi Maria, 

To close the loop, instead of having a ready available API for developers the IMS team have a development team that builds out API connections their email address is imsdevelopment@myob.com

Best regards,

Carl