Forum Discussion

Helen_EPS_Ltd
Contributing Partner
12 months ago

NZ Advanced Payroll

Hi there team

For those who may not know me, I am an MYOB EXO Employer Services consultant and Advanced Payroll Partner. I moved from Auckland 7 years ago and now reside in Tauranga.

I am a sole partner and work with other MYOB Partners on occassion. I am reaching out because I am looking for other Advanced Payroll Partners who may be able to provide some help and coaching on NZ Advanced Payroll. I am currently working on an install but have been facing some obstacles. As Advanced Payroll is relatively new in New Zealand finding help has been extremely hard. I went through my training in 2014/2015 gaining certification. Eight years has passed since undergoing that training...

If this sounds like you and you would like to help out a fellow team member please let me know?

I believe that we can learn a lot from each other and with Advanced Payroll being a relatively new product in the market I'm sure in time I can also be benificial to your business.

Thank you for your time and hopefully your consideration.

Helen.

1 Reply

Madaleen
    MYOB Product Manager

Hi Helen,

Apologies for the slow response to this. You may have received help offline, but a few updates from product just in case.

The Advanced Payroll implementer Certification is being updated for both AU and NZ. Our target is for the new courses to be available in Q4.

In the mean time, NZ specific White Papers explains how Advanced Payroll supports the NZ specific requirements. This is an ongoing area of focus for us and we review and update the content regularly. 

Regards,

Madaleen Bothma
    Product Manager

Advanced Payroll