WRONG FINANACIAL YEAR - NEED SOLUTION

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Brightside
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

WRONG FINANACIAL YEAR - NEED SOLUTION

Hi,

we  just recently purched myob business pro but unfortunately the FY is incorrect. It is supposed to be FY 2023-2024 but in MYOB the FY Aug 2024-2025. 

Any solutions for quick fix?

out of desparation as our payroll and invoicing is due , I am planning to just cancel subscription as we are still under free trial , and just re-subscribe and set up our new business. 

Thank you in advance!

Screenshot 2023-09-06 002714.png
2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,868Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: WRONG FINANACIAL YEAR - NEED SOLUTION

Hi @Brightside , if you are unable to change these values, it means that the financial year in your trial file has been rolled forward. You will need help from a moderator to correct this, or contact support by phone, or use live chat. 

See this help topic for more details.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: WRONG FINANACIAL YEAR - NEED SOLUTION

Hi @Brightside

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool. 

I have responded to your first post here in the Community Forum regarding your concern and we apologize for any difficulty this has caused you. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Also, I would like to express gratitude to Mike for his efforts in assisting you with your concern. Your assistance is highly valued. 

Please do not hesitate to return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post