EOFY Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
penejane
Partner
78 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

78Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Payroll

I have run a payroll summary and register report both are the same however in payroll reporting 2 of the employees totals are wrong - no allowances etc to take into account have sent update event, pay advise slip has a total that match reports but not payroll reporting centre how do I fix 

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: EOFY Payroll

Hi @penejane 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly check the Payroll Activity Summary report if it matches your Payroll Register Summary report. Once checked, please have a check as well of the ATO Reporting Category used for the Payroll Categories. If the allowance were recorded as Non Reportable, then it will not show to your YTD Verification Report. In EOFY Finalisation tab, against each employee you will see three dots which you can click. It will allow you to view the Individual Summary report. This is the the breakdown of other pay items that is not reported as Gross Payments.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,393 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,393Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Re: EOFY Payroll

Hi @penejane 

Just want to follow up if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again we are happy to help.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post