PAYROLL ACTIVITY REPORT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BP-APS
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

PAYROLL ACTIVITY REPORT

Re the Expenses column in the Payroll Activity Report - can someone let me know if that is just for super payments or if it includes something else. ? When i run the Superannuation Reports by Employee the figures don't match what is in the Payroll Activity Report for the same period???

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: PAYROLL ACTIVITY REPORT

Hi @BP-APS 

The Expense value listed on the Payroll Activity report will list all the expense based payroll categories. These would be:

• Payroll Categories listed as Expenses - Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Expenses
  • Superannuation payroll categories that are listed as expenses - Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Superannuation. Anything with the type listed with "(expense)" at the end i.e. Superannuation Guarantee would be an expense.

If you run the Payroll Activity [Detial] report it will list the values are included for each employee and category.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

BP-APS
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: PAYROLL ACTIVITY REPORT

Thanks Steve,

the old 'run the detailed report' trick and all will be revealed!  thanks again 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post