Payroll Not Recording

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Not Recording

Hi, 

We had an issue with payroll today in that when he hit the record button the pays vanished. We entered them again only to experience the same thrill again. I can see from other posts that this is not an isolated problem in the new year and I have had to process net pays manually in the meantime as with most payroll processing time is of the essence. Can you please advise what steps need to be taken from here to rectify this issue and have the data present in the program so we can report for STP purposes? 

Also as an added issue one of our employee card files has decided to not let us access. A copy of the error message is attached. Could you also attend to this as per last time this occurred.

Regards,

PJC

8 REPLIES 8
PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Not Recording

File added

Error Message.PNG
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @PJC 

We have just run a script on your file to fix this issue. Can you please try processing the payroll again and let us know how you go on. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

It didn't work however I may have contributed in that I restored a backup file from yesterday before I tried to run the payroll again. The reason I did this is becuase the backup file contains the 60 or so pays I need to process just before I would hit the record button - I would rather this than to enter the whole lot again.

If this is the case and you need to run the script again is it possible for me to reload this backup first so those pays are in the system and then have you run the script. 

Regards,

PJC 

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @PJC 

Once the backup is online, please let me know and I'll run the script again, however, please do note that the payroll will have to be re-recorded as this issue creates 0 dollar payruns which is incorrect , and thereby the cause of the crash. After we run the script, redoing the payrun should send the correct figures. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

Just to clarify, the backup I restore that includes the 60 or so pays has not yet been "recorded" at that stage - but all have been entered into an exisiting payrun (22/6/22 to 5/7/22). Are you saying that even if you run the script at this stage it is still likely to zero out when I go to record and the pays will more than likely have to be re-entered again in a new payrun and then re-recorded.

Regards,

PJC 

PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

Can you please run the script again, I need to get things moving. Also can you ensure the script fixes the card file no access issue as well which has also reverted back to not working.

Regards,

PJC

PJC
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

I would really appreciate some help here. Can you please give this your attention so I can progress payroll matters for our staff. 

Regards,

PJC

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @PJC 

Apologies for the delay. I've run the scripts. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post