Payrun not reported to ATO

Nicole_W
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payrun not reported to ATO

I recorded a payrun for 07/12/23 (pay period 04-10/12/23) on 04/01/2024 along with all other payruns for December. All payruns were correctly reported via single touch payroll to the ATO apart from the one for 07/12/23. Instead of a "pay event" there is an "update event" with 0 dollars. The payrun is correctly recorded in the Myob software and the super has been paid for the whole of December. I have done several update events since, hoping that Myob will report that missing payrun but it doesn't. I have tried to get support via email and phone but didn't get any help. I need the payrun to be reported to the ATO without creating a new payrun (as I that will probably also create a new super amount). Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Payrun not reported to ATO

Hi, @Nicole_W

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the pay run for the pay period 04/12/2023–10/12/2023 is not showing, kindly check your payroll reports, such as Payroll Activity, Payroll Register, and YTD Verification Report, to see if the missing pay run amount is there. If yes, then you no longer have to worry. If there's none, please check the pay runs by going to Payroll > Print/Email Pay Slips to see if the pay run is there for a specific pay period.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post