STP Phase 2 - Onboarding via Tanda

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

STP Phase 2 - Onboarding via Tanda

We have integrated Tanda with our MYOB software successfully for nearly two years.

This morning a new employee Onboarded successfully according to Tanda (see attached), but the employee details have not been pushed to MYOB.

The second screenshot shows where new mate's card should be. The highlighted employee was also the last employee to Onboard successfully via Tanda on 17/03/2022.

The only thing that has changed in that time is our transition to STP Phase 2 which was done two days ago.

Would you investigate whether this change is interfering with the push employee details from Tanda to MYOB please, and whether this will impact the transfer of our Pay Run next week?

Screenshot 2022-03-30 095217.png
Screenshot 2022-03-30 095615.png
3 REPLIES 3
seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

Re: STP Phase 2 - Onboarding via Tanda

@Steven_M I reached out to Tanda and actioned their troubleshooting suggestions. Here is their response...

Screenshot 2022-03-30 110806.png
Screenshot 2022-03-30 110843.png
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @seqtt 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to see that no one has answered you yet. Are you still having issues with employees not pushing through to MYOB from Tanda?

I am not aware of anything similar happening at the moment. I would recommend talking to Tanda to get in contact with our API team. If there is an issue with connecting the software, they will be able to solve this for you directly. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

In the end I entered the employee into MYOB manually, then manually sync'd Tanda to link the employee's data files. Payroll exported successfully both times in the last two weeks. Will wait to see what happens when we Onboard our next employee.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post