When using Pay Super, automatically remove the corresponding entries from payroll liabilities

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

221Kudos

4Solutions

When using Pay Super, automatically remove the corresponding entries from payroll liabilities

It would be really nice not to have to manually clear out the superannuation pay liabilities at the end of each financial year when we're using Pay Super... It's been a few years now, come on, please? Your system knows it's paid. Why not clear it out from the pay liabilities screen at the same time...

2 REPLIES 2
Lea_A
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: When using Pay Super, automatically remove the corresponding entries from payroll liabilities

I use Pay Super and don't have to clear out any liabilities?  Are you authorising and processing the payment from within MYOB?  The payment transaction clears the liability account on the balance sheet.

Maybe look at the instructions for Pay Super in MYOB support and check you are completing all steps.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

221Kudos

4Solutions

Re: When using Pay Super, automatically remove the corresponding entries from payroll liabilities

Thanks @Lea_A 

Yes, I use Pay Super within MYOB. It clears out the liability general ledger account but at the end of the year, I still had super entries in the Pay Liabilities screen. Maybe they were old and pre Pay Super, I don't remember now. I'll keep an eye on it next year I guess.

I typed this original message after a string of EOFY MYOB nightmares so maybe I got it wrong. Thanks for your reply.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post