Cant' send more than 1 email using outlook.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
maren-g
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Cant' send more than 1 email using outlook.

Since we have upgraded to AccountRight version 2022.9.0 we cant' send more than 1 email using outlook. We have been unable to send more than 1 email using outlook from MYOB. We use the email facility to send Purchase orders to our suppliers and Invoices to our customers. Also when sending remittances we were able to send multiple emails.

Now when we first log into MYOB, we are able to send 1 email to a supplier or customer, after which we get a Windows Security window 

"Huxley.Application"

Connection to name@company.com.au

the window has the user email address and asks for the password to send the email.

I have been in touch with MYOB support on thursday for more than 3 hours going through the issue without it being resolve. I was told that it is an issue I would have to take up with our IT, which I have done and without success. It seems to be a MYOB issue.

I spent over 1 hour last week sending individual payslips to employees by loggin into MYOB, sending 1 email and logging back out. Had to do this for over 30 employees. This is not a way to operate our business. Need this issue resolved ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
di1956
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Since we have upgraded to AccountRight version 2022.9.0 we cant' send more than 1 email using outlook.

Have the same issues wast of time and money

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Cant' send more than 1 email using outlook.

Hi @maren-g and @di1956 

Thanks for your post. That pop up is Windows Security and relates to your Outlook settings. It says Huxley.Application because AccountRight is attempting to connect to Outlook. Windows Security is asking you to enter your password to allow AccountRight to connect with Outlook. I googled Windows Security asking for Outlook password and found this information: Windows Security keeps asking for password.

I haven't checked but I'm guessing there's been an Outlook update. I can say that these Outlook issues are not AccountRight or upgrade related. In your situation, AccountRight is trying to connect to Outlook to send those emails to the Outbox. When AccountRight attempts that connection Windows Security is asking you to give permission for the connection. So it's something in the Outlook settings that requires that permission.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post